Current Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Sycor Technology. Sycor is always looking for take charge, goal-orientated individuals to become a part of the Sycor team. Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com for future consideration.
Sycor Technology Inc, established in 1981 in Mississauga, is a worldwide distributor of electrical/ electronic wire and cable, and manufacturer of cable assemblies and wire harnesses. Sycor Technology Inc. supplies to the computer, communications, industrial, military, medical equipment and various other industries. At this time we are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join our company in the role of:
This full-time position is best suited to an individual with exposure to post-secondary education in the field of business or marketing who is looking to embark on a career in an established company. A keen interest in technology and engineering would be beneficial to understanding our product. Preference will be given to those with 2-3 years practical experience in the electrical industry but we are also willing to train the right candidate.
· Maintaining and re-energizing relationships with existing clients by supporting existing programs and introducing new market initiatives to grow our business
· Contacting new and existing accounts to introduce or uncover new market opportunities
· Business development by prospecting, establishing and nurturing of B2B relationships with new client accounts
· Receiving inbound sales calls and enquiries
· Providing product information and quotations to serve clients in a timely manner
· Determining client needs and explaining features and benefits that demonstrate the value of our services
· Following up regularly with clients to ensure satisfaction and future business
· Data entry and other duties as assigned
· A positive and energetic attitude
· Excellent telephone manner, written communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in computer, mathematical and organizational skills with an eye for detail
· A confident and determined approach
· Strategic approach to selling into established and inactive accounts
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
· High School and some level of Post Secondary education in Business or Marketing
· A fundamental knowledge of wire and cable would be an asset
· Prior sales experience would be an asset
If you are motivated and committed to building a career in a growing company, please forward your resume and cover letter by email or fax to:
HR Department, Sycor Technology Inc.
1-2220 Argentia Road, Mississauga ON L5N 2K7
We thank everyone for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work spaces provide optimal physical distancing. Daily sanitaion of high touch points and weekly deep clean is being performed. Sycor is committed to safety. We follow daily screening, distancing and sanitizing protocols.