- PVC Insulated Hook up Lead Wire
- XLPE Insulated Hook up & Lead Wire
- Silicone Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Kynar® Insulated Hook up & Lead Wire
- Tefzel® (ETFE) Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Teflon® (PTFE) Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Neoprene® Rubber Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- EPR Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
UL TFFN 90°C, 600 Volts
Additional strandings and gauges available upon request. Please contact us to enquire.
Description of UL TFFN:
TFFN (Thermoplastic Flexible Fixture Nylon) wire consists of a single, stranded, soft-drawn copper conductor, flame-retardant PVC insulation, and a tough Nylon jacketing. As its name specifies, TFFN wire is very flexible and is suitable for most general purpose applications. TFFN wire is rated for usage up to 600V and should not exceed a maximum temperature of 90°C in dry locations. TFFN wire is very durable, as it boasts great resistance to gasoline, oil, heat, and also moisture. TFFN wire is available in either 18 or 16 gauge, and in an assortment of colours.
Approvals of UL TFFN:
Temperature Rating of UL TFFN:
Voltage Rating of UL TFFN:
Application of UL TFFN:
Building wire, appliances, lighting and
Construction of UL TFFN:
Stranded annealed bare copper conductor.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) insulation.
Colour options available for UL TFFN:
Value-Added Services available for UL TFFN:
All specifications are provided for reference only. Specifications will vary between manufacturers and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check with your sales rep for the most accurate and up to date information when ordering.