Airport lighting Wire (5kv)
Approvals of Airport Lighting Wire:
• ASTM B3 Standard Specification for Soft or Annealed Copper
• ASTM B8 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Copper Conductors
• ICEA S-96-659 (NEMA WC 71) 2001-5000 V Non-shielded
• FAA L-824 C Specification Approved by (AC 150/5345-53D), (AC 150/5345-7F)
Voltage Rating of Airport Lighting Wire:
Construction of Airport Lighting Wire:
1. Conductor: Class B copper per ASTM B3 and B8.
2. Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene XLPE. Optional colours available upon request.
Temperature Rating of Airport Lighting Wire:
90°C – Normal Operation
130°C – Emergency
250°C – Short Circuit Conditions
Colour options for Airport Lighting Wire:
Value-Added Services for Airport Lighting Wire:
All specifications are provided for reference only. Specifications will vary between manufacturers and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check with your sales rep for the most accurate and up to date information when ordering.