- PVC Insulated Hook up Lead Wire
- XLPE Insulated Hook up & Lead Wire
- Silicone Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Kynar® Insulated Hook up & Lead Wire
- Tefzel® (ETFE) Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Teflon® (PTFE) Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Neoprene® Rubber Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- EPR Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
RG8 RG11 RG58 RG59 RG62
RG “Radio Guide”grade coaxial cable (/U stands for Utility) comes in a variety of construction options. RG6 cables are versatile and very flexible and the thinner construction is also more cost effective than many other alternatives. However, sometimes the application requires extra shielding from outside signal interference or ability to handle higher frequencies or may be used under special conditions requiring protection from abrasion, heat or the weather. Below is a small list of RG type cables and their properties. For more information on these or any other RG type cable, contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives.
All specifications are provided for reference only. Specifications will vary between manufacturers and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check with your sales rep for the most accurate and up to date information when ordering.