- PVC Insulated Hook up Lead Wire
- XLPE Insulated Hook up & Lead Wire
- Silicone Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Kynar® Insulated Hook up & Lead Wire
- Tefzel® (ETFE) Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Teflon® (PTFE) Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- Neoprene® Rubber Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- EPR Insulated Hook Up & Lead Wire
- EPDM Insulated Hook-Up & Lead Wire
Harmonized H07RN-F Portable Cord
Sycor’s Harmonized Heavy Duty Portable Cord H07RN-F is a heavy-duty highly flexible trailing cable. The H07RN-F is very durable being able to withstand chemical, mechanical and thermal stress, as well as oil, fat, ozone, and weather resistances.
Fine bare copper strands.
Rubber core insulation VDE-0282 Part-1
Polychloroprene rubber (neoprene) jacket.
Oil, fat, ozone, weather resistant
<HAR> HD22.4 S3
CE voltage directive
73/23/EEC & 93/68/EEC
Temperature Rating H07RN-F:
-30°C to +60°C
Voltage Rating H07RN-F:
CSA/UL 450/750 Volts
The Heavy Duty Portable Cord H07RN-F is used for electrical equipment under medium mechanical stress in a dry and damp indoor or outdoor environment, such as boilers, hand lamps, heating plates, electric tools, transportable motors or machines at site. The Heavy Duty Portable Cord H07RN-F is also very flexible and resistant making it a strong solution for outside jobs, portable applications and jobs that require consistent reliable power.
Colour options available for H07RN-F:
Value-Added Services available for H07RN-F:
All specifications are provided for reference only. Specifications will vary between manufacturers and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check with your sales rep for the most accurate and up to date information when ordering.